2 bedroom bungalow for salePrinces Avenue, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 Bedroom detached bungalow
- Light construction **
- Fantastic location
- Blue flag beach down the end of the road
- No forward Chain!!
- EPC energy rating D (55)
A 2 bedroom detached bungalow just off Queens Road and literally only a short stroll down the road to the beach! Go for romantic walks, walk the dog or take the grandchildren. Better still, it has been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag. Imagine a Sunday stroll and listening to the bells chime at Minster Abbey. Just around the corner you have a Co-op store ideal for a small weekly shop or to grab a newspaper. Meet up with friends at the Minster Social Club for a few drinks, its only a short walk away around the corner.
This bungalow has been lovingly looked after over the years, in fact, over the past 50 years plus by the same owner and having sold many properties that are mainly timber constructed over the years I have to say this one has been particularly well looked after.
** Light construction is the name given to a non-brick built property/building and are usually not mortgageable.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'6 (4.73m) x 10'11 (3.33m) narrowing to 9'4 (2.85m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 7'9 (3.66m x 2.36m)
- Dining Area: 7'3 x 7'2 (2.21m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 (4.73m) x 10'11 (3.33m) narrowing to 9'4 (2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 9'3 (3.61m x 2.82m)
- Inner Lobby Area
- Garden Room Extension: 15'8 x 6'2 (4.78m x 1.88m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52646634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.