4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsley Close, Eaglescliffe
- NO CHAIN
- Occupying an Extensive Plot Within This Sought After Development Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe
- A Very Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence Which Offers Scope for Extension, Subject to Planning Consent
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens to Front, Side & Rear Together with a Detached Double Garage
- Tastefully Decorated Lounge with Attractive Laminate Flooring & Bow Window to the Front
- Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Delightful Refitted Kitchen/Diner with High Gloss Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Bathroom with Refitted White Suite Including a Whirlpool Bath & Tiling to Walls & Floor
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Excellent Cul-De-Sac Location Offering Access to Popular Schooling & Transport Links
NO CHAIN. Occupying an Extensive Plot Within This Sought After Development Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe. A Very Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence Which Offers Scope for Extension, Subject to Planning Consent.
3.56m x 3.5m
3.56m x 1.93m
3.02m x 2.2m
2.18m x 2.1m
2.08m x 1.96m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with side driveway leading through wrought iron gates to the detached double garage with two up and over doors, power points and lighting. To the side and rear there are extensive lawned gardens with an attractive variety of shrubs, fruit trees, paved patio area and timber shed.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
1.75m x 0.97m
4.55m x 3.4m
3.4m x 2.82m
5.61m x 2.74m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52646778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.