1 bedroom flat for saleBarons Court Road, London
- One double bedroom apartment
- Top floor
- Light and bright apartment
- Period building
- Chain free
- Share of Freehold
- Close to shops, amenities and restaurants along the North End Road
- Close to Barons Court and West Kensington tube stations
A wonderfully light and bright, spacious top floor one bedroom apartment within an imposing period building. With large windows, high ceilings and a South facing reception room and kitchen, the property is offered with the share of freehold and chain free. Set in a central location close to Barons Court and West Kensington tube station with all of the shops, restaurants and amenities along the North End Road a short walk. For the motorist, easy and convenient access to the A4 provides superb connections into Central London and Heathrow airport to the West.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.