4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMicklow Lane, Loftus
- Spacious 4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Through lounge dining area with leaded french doors to the rear
- Superb extended family kitchen with modern high black gloss units and dining area with a range of included appliances
- Downstairs bedroom / dining room could be used as either
- 3 first floor family bedrooms a double bed will fit in all 3
- Attractive fully tiled family bathroom
- Sweeping drive to he front providing ample family parking
- Front and rear gardens - rear garden has raised decking area and has open fields behind
- Breathtaking views from the front and rear elevation
- Close to all local amenities and transport links, but set in a quiet country lane location
BURROWS are simply delighted to bring to the market this extended larger than average 4 bedroom semi detached residence situated in the peaceful location of Micklow Lane boasting the most outstanding open country views from both the front and rear elevations, the property has been maintained to the highest of standards and is decorated tastefully and has new carpets throughout. The extended family kitchen has a contemporary feel with its modern high black gloss finish and concealed lighting ideal for entertaining, this truly is a superb family home set in a lovely elevated location. Viewing is essential to appreciate this property. Call now to arrange a viewing on 01287 288200. Or email us on email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52648377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8507334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estates, Brotton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.