2 bedroom flat for sale36 Abbotsford Drive, Grangemouth, FK3 9LJ
Sold by Us
- Immaculately presented top floor flat
- Modern white gloss kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom with overhead shower
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Residents' parking
The town of Grangemouth provides a wide range of both shopping and civic amenities. The larger town of nearby Falkirk provides a wider range of facilities including railway stations offering mainline rail links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow. The surrounding road and motorway network proves popular with commuters seeking access to the local centres of business.
Immaculately presented two bedroom top floor flat situated within a central position close to motorway links, leisure facilities and local shopping. This spacious property is tastefully decorated throughout and will no doubt appeal to first time buyers and buy to let investors alike. Early viewing is recommended.
The property is accessed through a secure door entry system and well kept communal close. The flat is located on the top floor.
The internal hallway offers access to all accommodation including an excellent storage cupboard. There are two spacious double bedrooms, both rooms benefit from integrated storage and provide space for a double bed and freestanding furniture.
Overlooking the front of the property is the spacious lounge, this tastefully decorated room with laminate flooring provides space for both living and dining furniture. Accessed from the lounge is the modern kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss base and wall mounted units, complementary work surfaces, tiled splash back and electric cooker. There is space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
Completing the accommodation on offer is the contemporary bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of bath with over head shower, WC and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit. The room has been fitted with Wet Wall for low maintenance.
Externally there is a communal drying green and residents’ parking. There is a monthly fee of £30 which covers all communal cleaning, window cleaning and garden maintenance.
Home Report Valuation: £45,000
EPC rating: C
Council Tax band: A
Central Heating: Electric Heating
Double glazing: Throughout
Included in sale: All window and floor coverings, light fittings and electric cooker.
Viewing details: Strictly by appointment. Contact RGM on 01324 482197.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52648932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGM1201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RGM Solicitors & Estate Agents, Grangemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.