3 bedroom cottage for saleRadway Street, Bishopsteignton, Devon.
- 3 BEDROOMS
- CAREFULLY RESTORED COTTAGE
- ENTRANCE SUN LOUNGE
- LOTS OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING AREA
- COURTYARD GARDEN
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- GCH, UPVC DG
- SHOWER ROOM & SEP BATHROOM
A Character Cottage situated just off the village centre of Bishopsteignton providing easy access for all local facilities to include the A380 express motorway, Teignmouth, Dawlish and main rail lines to Paddington/London.
The Cottage has been carefully restored by the current vendors and boasts a lot of charm and character which can be seen throughout the property, and comprises of entrance sun lounge, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs shower room, 3 bedrooms can be found upstairs with a separate family bathroom.
The property has a paved courtyard area, off road parking, and enclosed garden to the rear which enjoys views over the surrounding area.
The property does have further features that include double glazing, gas central heating and retains much charm and character which can be seen throughout. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52652946.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sample Mills & Co, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.