2 bedroom flat for saleLimburg Road, Battersea, London
- Super 2 Bedroom Top Floor Maisonette
- Stunning 26'x16' Kitchen/Dining Room + Study Area
- Cosy Reception Room : Bathroom : Approx. 990 Sq Ft
- Great Location just off Vibrant Battersea Rise
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An exceptionally bright, spacious and well presented 2 bedroom flat set over the top three floors of a converted Victorian house close to Clapham Junction, Clapham Common and Northcote Road.
The property is in excellent order throughout and accommodation comprises reception, stunning 26' x 16' open plan kitchen/dining room, 2 double bedrooms, study area and a smart bathroom. The property extends to approximately 990 sq ft.
Limburg Road is a sought-after residential street just off Battersea Rise, meaning exceptional local amenities are right on the doorstep.
The property benefits from 994 years remaining on the lease and a share in the freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52653402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS170200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.