2 bedroom terraced house for saleLochaber Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow,, G73
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Opportunity to add value with upgrade
- Ideal location approximately five miles from Glasgow city centre
- Two double bedrooms
- Floored loft with fixed staircase access
- Benefits from DG
- Enclosed garden to the rear
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this two bedroom mid terrace property in a sought after residential locale. Internally the property would benefit from so cosmetic upgrading but this will enable the new owner to increase the value to approximately £90,000 depending on finishes. The current owners have floored the loft area and added a fixed staircase to access this. Further benefits include DG and enclosed garden to the rear.
The property is located Rutherglen and enjoys access to an excellent selection of local amenities a more diverse range of shopping is available within the highly regarded Fort and Forge Shopping Centre’s which are located a short drive away. Frequent bus and train services provide rapid commuter access to Glasgow city centre while both the M74 and M8 motorways networks are reachable within a short drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.