2 bedroom flat for saleNewlands Park, Penge, SE26
- Beautiful Victorian conversion
- Fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Completed to a high standard with modern interior
- Sizeable bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Gorgeous open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized double bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Lovely communal rear garden
- Contemporary bathroom
This fantastic Victorian converted property, offers this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat, which has been completed to the highest standard and offers ample living space with modern interior.
The flat has been carefully designed with close attention to detail, offering open-plan accommodation and bright and ample interior. Boasting large reception room, with plenty of space to dine. Fully-integrated open-plan kitchen, with high-end appliances. Additionally both bedrooms benefit from double size and brand new double glazed windows. The property also offers a lovely communal garden to the rear of the building.
The property benefits from a quiet residential location, just moments from many amenities offered on Sydenham Road, while both Sydenham and Penge East rail stations are within an easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 967412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.