4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Grantham
- VACANT POSSESSION - NO CHAIN
- Traditional Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen and Separate Dining Room
- Perfect for Investors/ First Time Buyers
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance to Grantham Town Centre
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Traditional home perfect first time buyers! A great opportunity for investment buyers, with a rental return of £575/£600! Offering spacious accommodation throughout spread across three floors. Located in a popular area and within walking distance to Grantham town centre.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this middle terraced property situated within walking distance of Grantham town centre. This property would be perfect for an investor/ first time buyer, in need of some cosmetic upgrading but benefits from spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms on the first floor with bedroom four being situated on the second floor and a rear garden with pedestrian access. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A great opportunity for investment buyers, with a rental return of £575/£600!
Lounge 11' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 3.53m max x 3.38m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed front aspect window and front door, telephone point, double radiator, laminate flooring and access into the inner hall.
The inner hall has stairs off to the landing, door down to the half cellar/ storage area and provides access into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.38m x 3.20m plus recess )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed rear aspect window, double radiator, fitted cupboard into the recess, gas fire and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed side aspect window and is fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurface above, inset stainless steel sink 1 1/2 and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker and hob with a fitted extractor hood above, access to the boiler and access into the rear lobby.
The rear lobby has a upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden, built in airing cupboard and provides access to the downstairs bathroom.
The downstairs bathroom has a upvc double glazed obscured side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and wc, heated towel rail and tiled part wall to ceiling.
Staggered staircase leading to the first floor landing, which has an electric heater, door with stairs off leading towards the second floor landing which provides access to bedroom four.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 11" to fitted wardrobe ( 3.38m x 3.02m to fitted wardrobe )
Fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, double radiator, laminate flooring, fitted his and hers double wardrobe into the recess and cupboards above, also having a virgin media point.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" plus recess x 8' 4" ( 3.23m plus recess x 2.54m )
Fitted upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, storage space under the stairs and access into bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.38m max x 1.98m max )
Fitted upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom four has part restricted head height with a double glazed velux window, electric heater and storage into the eaves.
The rear courtyard has an outbuilding, an outside water tap and a paved patio with a side gate giving access over the neighbouring property.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52658046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.