2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeaton Road, Billingham
- AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- 'MAN CAVE' OUTHOUSE
- MUST BE VIEWED
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, this TWO BEDROOM home is an IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE. The accommodation briefly comprises of a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, downstairs cloakroom, FRONT & REAR GARDENS as well as a DRIVEWAY.
Re-modelled, updated & benefiting from an ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM, this TWO BEDROOM property is a MUST SEE. Only upon inspection can the true quality of this property be fully appreciated. Improved throughout, internal accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, dining room, DOWNSTAIRS W/C. To the first floor are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with useful fitted wardrobes & a fantastic modern bathroom suite. Externally is a FRONT GARDEN with DRIVEWAY & to the rear is an ENCLOSED GARDEN with lawn, patio areas with a useful 'man cave' & storage shed.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, door into lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' ( 4.52m x 3.66m )
Window to front elevation, radiator, t.v. & telephone points, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, door into kitchen.
Kitchen 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of white wall & base units, black granite effect work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven & hob with extractor hood, part tiled, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to rear elevation, central heating boiler, spot lights & coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring.
Low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.39m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted storage with mirrored sliding doors, spot lights to ceiling.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling,radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, low level w/c, vanity hand wash basin, bath with mixer tap, overhead shower & glass shower screen,
Laid to lawn with tarmac driveway leading to single garage.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn & paved patio areas, plants shrubs, storage shed & 'man cave'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52658094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.