5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorman Avenue, St Margarets
- Semi-detached Edwardian family home
- Five bedrooms
- Beautiful tree lined road
- Close to Richmond and St Margarets Station
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- Through reception room
- Separate downstairs utility room and w.c.
- Lovely condition throughout
- A stones throw from Marble Hill Park
- EPC rating E
This exceptional five bedroom family home is situated on one of St Margarets most prestigious roads in the heart of the village.
Finished to the highest of standards, the house exudes stylish and modern living, whilst having a plethora of both unique and period features. The storage space throughout has been carefully thought out to create a practical yet charming home.
With a natural flow to the ground floor, the property provides spacious and well-proportioned accommodation with the double reception room designed for family living. Heading through to the heart of the home, in the beautiful family kitchen by 'Roundhouse', you are greeted by sheer elegance and style, whilst enjoying the views of the attractively landscaped and tranquil rear garden with large shed, hidden behind the bay tree. The kitchen benefits from under floor heating and was refurbished in 2013 to add a valuable utility room with new boiler and downstairs w.c.
To the first floor, each bedroom has been finished to a high quality with the master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes. There is also a gorgeous bathroom, which is 16'7" long, boasting a large walk-in shower.
As you reach the top floor to the final bedroom, there is an abundance of natural light and space, with an additional shower room, which is located off the landing. There is planning permission in place for a dormer window, which would improve this large bedroom even further, which was finalised by '50 Degrees North' in October 2017, allowing plenty of time for a new owner to carry out the extension should they wish. (please see link to the planning permission below):
Norman Avenue is excellently located to take advantage of the many amenities that St Margarets village has to offer, including excellent school catchments, as well as the open green spaces of Marble Hill Park and the River Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52658574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27576193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.