3 bedroom maisonette for saleSt Marks Road, Notting Hill, W11
- Delightful three bedroom house spread over four floors
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped sleek modern kitchen
- Large loft-style master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further good sized rooms, both with ample storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom house is situated moments from Ladbroke Grove and offers a well proportioned reception room and three good sized bedrooms.
St Marks Road is situated moments from the local amenities on Ladbroke Grove and close to the comprehensive selection of fashionable shops, restaurants and bar in Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.