2 bedroom cottage for saleRibby Road, Wrea Green, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2NB
- Impressive Two Bedroom Cottage
- Picturesque Village Of Wrea Green
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Dining Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** CHARMING GARDEN FRONTED BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED END TERRACED COTTAGE, CONSTRUCTED CIRCA:1885 BOASTING SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION LOCATED IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF WREA GREEN, A CHARMING HAMLET BOASTING THE LARGEST VILLAGE GREEN IN LANCASHIRE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this impressive two bedroom cottage situated in the much sought after picturesque village of Wrea Green. From nationally renowned independent schools to world class championship golf, you simply couldn"t be better placed for the finer things in life. A traditional community, right down to the cricket on the village green, Wrea Green offers a gentler pace of life, yet it is well connected to the modern world with excellent road and rail links to Blackpool, Preston and beyond. On internal inspection the property boasts stylish and modern living accommodation briefly comprising of a spacious lounge with feature open brick fireplace, modern fitted dining kitchen with bi-folding doors leading out onto the rear garden, downstairs WC, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance front garden and a beautifully landscaped rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.