3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLeagate Road, Gipsey Bridge, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH FIELD VIEWS BEYOND
- PLEASANT SEMI RURUAL LOCATION
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in the pleasant semi-rural location of Gipsey Bridge. The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefits from a garage and driveway providing ample off road parking. There is a good sized rear garden with field views beyond.
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in the pleasant semi-rural location of Gipsey Bridge. The property comprises an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and family Shower Room. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefiting from a garage and driveway providing ample off road parking. There is a good sized rear garden with field views beyond.
Of uPVC double glazed construction. With part glazed front entrance door and further uPVC door leading through to the Entrance Hall.
With coving to ceiling, wall light point, loft access, radiator, doors to Lounge Diner, Kitchen , 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room.
Lounge 12' 5" x 18' 6" ( 3.78m x 5.64m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wall light points, opening through to the Dining Area.
Dining Area 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, radiator, serving hatch from Kitchen, coving to ceiling, ceiling and wall light points.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
With a fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, tiled walls and tiled floor, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, uPVC rear entrance door.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes with matching overhead lockers and sideboards, radiator, ceiling mounted spotlights and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling mounted spotlights and coving to ceiling.
With obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, 3 piece suite comprising a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point and radiator.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway and turning point which provides ample off road parking as well as a shaped front lawn with gravelled borders and hedging.
An access gate leads to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with shrub and bush borders and paved patio seating area, There is also a pond and raised decked seating area. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging and enjoys field views to the rear.
Garage 17' 10" x 9' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.02m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, double glazed window to rear elevation, uPVC door to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52663254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.