3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarpers Green, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Modern Mews Property
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- South-Facing Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Exclusive Modern Development
- Remaining NHBC Warranty
Nestled in the corner of a much sought-after modern development built by Miller Homes in 2009, this exceptional three bedroom family home occupies an enviable position and offers an attractive balance of contemporary design and energy efficiency whilst retaining a traditional kerb-side appeal. Thoughtfully designed, this modern mews-style property provides larger than expected accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Hallway with contemporary Cloakroom, large store cupboard and feature right-angled stairs to the first floor, Living Room with feature sit-in bay window allowing for an abundance of natural light, full-width open-plan Kitchen-Diner with a range of contemporary units with stainless steel cookware and French doors opening out to the private rear garden; seamlessly blending both indoor and outdoor spaces. To the first floor are three well-appointed Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an En-Suite Shower Room to the Master alongside a modern Family Bathroom. Externally, a low maintenance south-facing rear garden provides a perfect outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining friends and family with a large decked sun terrace and artificial lawn leading to a separate garage with driveway. Built and lovingly maintained to an excellent standard, and with the remaining NHBC warranty for added peace of mind, this beautiful family-size home must be viewed in order to fully appreciate the combined space, quality and location on offer being suitably positioned with excellent schools, growing amenities and national commuter links just moments away whilst being within close proximity of Norton's popular Golf Course, Sports Complex and thriving High Street offering the delights of its bars, bistros and boutiques for those seeking a few further leisure activities!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52663824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.