2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Way, Heanor
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SET BACK FROM ROAD
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED
***PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*** Semi-Detached *** two DOUBLE Bedrooms***IMMACULATE KITCHEN DINER ***Generous Driveway******LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN***Gas Central Heating***DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT*** Viewing Essential
Burchell Edwards are pleased to present this two bedroom semi detached house in a popular location of Heanor, Derbyshire. Brookfield Way is ideally situated within close proximity to a range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes, a train stop and major road links including the A610 for Nottingham City Centre and the M1 Motorway at junction 26. In brief the property is set back from the road with a driveway for two cars and a rear garden to the outside. Internally there is an entrance porch, lounge, a recently fitted breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has double glazing throughout and benefits from gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer so call us today to set up your appointment!
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and carpet flooring leading to:
Lounge 16' x 12' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature electric fireplace with wooden frame and tiled hearth, two central heating radiator, TV and telephone connection point, space under the stairs and carpet flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 8" x 12' 7" ( 2.64m x 3.84m )
Having been recently fitted this immaculate breakfast kitchen has aura black gloss work tops incorporating a 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, matching wall and base units, under and over cabinet remote controlled multi-colour LED lighting, access to the central heating boiler, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated breakfast table, double glazed window and french doors to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and high gloss laminate flooring.
Stairs from the lounge lead to the landing providing access to the loft hatch and carpet flooring leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 8" into wardrobes ( 2.82m x 3.25m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, TV connection point, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 8" into wardrobes ( 2.69m x 3.25m into wardrobes )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, airing cupboard, TV connection point, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Comprising of a three piece suite including a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, part tiling for splash backs, built in storage incorporating the wash hand basin, low level flush WC, built in Aquatek bathroom mirror and TV unit, double glazed window to the side elevation and vinyl flooring.
Outside & Parking
The front of the property has lawned grass and is mainly driveway providing off road parking for two cars. There is a raised planting area and a wooden shed that has electrics, lighting and is alarmed.
The rear of the property is mainly decking with a raised pond and further raised flower beds / planting areas. There are wooden fence panelling to the sides and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52664781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.