3 bedroom town house for saleEast Street, Audenshaw, Manchester
- Three Bedroomed, Newly Built
- Modern Style Town House
- **Help To Buy Scheme**
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- GCH & Fully Double Glazed
- Ten Year Build Guarantee
- One Allocated Parking Space
**PART OF THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME** Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this newly built three storey modern style town house located in a cul-de-sac location with close access to amenities and motorway links. The property in brief comprises of entrance, living room, access to downstairs WC, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, access to rear hallway leading out to rear garden and patio. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite with staircase leading to second floor where there is a well proportioned master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area. The property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed and comes with a ten year warranty build guarantee. Viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_302_4566214
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52666227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4566214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.