3 bedroom bungalow for saleForthvras, Illogan Downs, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15
- Semi-detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Detached garage/workshop
- Driveway for multiple vehicles
- Front and rear gardens
- Ideally placed for A30 and beyond
- A credit to our vendor
- Solar panels generating income
Kitchen 4.41m x 2.30m
Dinning Room 2.89m x 2.60m
Living Room 4.68m x 3.12m
Conservatory 3.02 x 2.77m
Family Bathroom 1.94m x 1.76m
Bedroom One 4.20m x 2.71m
Bedroom Two 3.20m x 2.80m
Bedroom Three 3.59m x 1.83m Please note this room is used as a single bedroom/office and is illuminated by a Velux widow.
Generous length of drive for multiple vehicles leads up to:
Detached Garage 5.27m x 3.44m
Up and over door and the garage befits from light, power and water
Accessed from the conservatory is a super courtyard area which our vendor inform is a “suntrap” and enclosed by hedge for privacy.
Another super courtyard area laid to patio for ease of maintenance and with a raised flower bed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52666758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.