1 bedroom flat for saleFore Street, Shaldon, Devon
- Contemporary Apartment In Great Location Close To All Amenities
- Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom
- Lovely Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Central Heating
- Video Entry Phone System
- Vacant Possession
- No Restrictions For Holiday Letting/Long Lets
Lovely contemporary apartment situated in an attractive Grade II listed building. The property was converted in 2008 by well known local builders to a very high standard. The kitchen offers integrated appliances, the bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Located on the second floor you enjoy views across the surrounding roof tops. No restrictions for holiday letting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52667364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA180003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Shaldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.