1 bedroom apartment for saleEscroft Court, Clifford Drive, LS29 ~ ONE bedroomed SHARED OWNERSHIP ~
- A ONE bed FIRST floor apartment
- FRENCH DOORS to a JULIET balcony
- SOUTH facing view providing AMPLE lighting
- DOUBLE GLAZING and ELECTRIC panel heating
- HYBRID OPEN plan kitchen
- INTEGRATED washing machine
- ACCESSIBLE to Menston and Guiseley train stations
- ACCESSIBLE to OTLEY CHEVIN and ILKLEY MOOR
- Energy Rating C
- OPTION TO BUY 100% SHARE
Intercom and key access
PRIVATE ENTRANCE/ENTRANCE HALL
Electric heater. Built in storage cupboard and cylinder cupboard. Carpet floor finish.
12' 9" x 10' 5" (3.9m x 3.2m)
Downlights. 2 x timber double glazed windows to the front.Featured wallpapered wall. Electric heater. Television point. Telephone point. Carpet floor finish.
9' 10" x 6' 2" (3m x 1.9m (max) ) Downlights. Extractor. Part tiled walls. Three piece bathroom suite in white consisting of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Vanity light. Ladder style towel rail. Vinyl floor finish.
16' 4" x 10' 9" (5m x 3.3m) Downlights. French doors to the front. 2 x electric heaters. Video intercom. Carpet floor finish.
8' 10" x 6' 2" (2.7m x 1.9m)
Downlights. 2 x timber double glazed windows to the front. Range of base and wall units in cream. Tiled splashback with stainless steel behind the hob. Extractor over electric hob and oven. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit and mixer tap over. Integrated washer dryer and space for under counter fridge freezer.
There is a communal garden, external bike rack and allocated parking space.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
Online enquiries have confirmed the council tax band as 'A'.
With leasehold apartments there is always a service charge for covering buildings insurance and maintenance externally in addition to the communal areas. The vendor has advised that this is £54.54 pcm as at September 2015 - the ground rent is included.
HOW DOES SHARED OWNERSHIP WORK
When purchasing on a shared ownership basis there is also rent to pay (for the % you do not purchase) which at 50% is £222.00 pcm.
Shared Ownership is designed for people to purchase a property of their own who normally would not be able to get on the housing ladder. It reduces the cost of buying a property by the purchaser taking a share of the property, normally a percentage - say 50% which is shared with a housing association or other body. For Shared Ownership the purchaser then pays a rent to the housing association for the other remaining percentage.
The vendor has advised the rent for this property on a 50% share (ie for the housing associations' 50%) is approx. £222.00 as at July 2015.
CAN I BUY MORE?
In this instance you may purchase 50% or 100%. You are entitled to purchase further percentage shares.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The housing association INSISTS on the following criteria...
a) you cannot be a home owner
b) you must live and/ or work in the local area
c) applicants must earn no more than £60,000
d) must not currently own a property
e) a formal application must be made to Your Housing Group - application Forms available from our Guiseley Branch
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Residential, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.