1 bedroom apartment for sale88-92 Chapel Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3
- Minimum of £8,399 Annual Rental Income assured for 1 Year
- Located in Manchester City Centre
- High End Apartments
- Top-Quality Furniture and Premium Appliances
- Experienced Management Company
- Prices from £119,995
Fully Managed Manchester Buy to Let Property
For Investment Purposes Only, 50% Deposit Required
Caxton Hall was built in 1904 for the Typographical Society of Manchester and has served as a commercial building ever since. The developer has been granted planning permission to redevelop the building into 23 residential apartments whilst retaining its period features and visual charm. The apartments on offer at Caxton Hall have been designed for the young professional market in Manchester. Each apartment will feature a spacious combined kitchen and living area with premium finishes and furnishings to create a truly premium product.
Investors earn a minimum of £8,399 annual rental income, assured for 1 year with entry prices from £119,995. This is a hands-off investment opportunity, fully managed by an experienced management company. The developer also holds a strong track record with historical buildings. These apartments are sure to be in high demand from tenants; combining high quality interiors with the prime location.
To Receive a Free Financial Form Register Below or Call Us Today!
Please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss this property investment or other buy to let opportunities. RWinvest is one of the leading UK property investment companies. We have connected with over 25,000 previous investors and have secured high return investment deals with guaranteed returns for our customers across the UK and abroad.
• 7% Net Rental Income assured for 1 Year
• Located in Manchester City Centre
• Luxurious Apartments
• Top-quality Furniture and Premium Appliances
• Experienced Management Company
• Prices from £119,995
Innovative, industrious and pioneering, Manchester is built on success and is at the forefront of business. It is home for many UK firms including Adidas and the BBC, and continues to attract global companies such as Etihad and Aegis.
The city is the UK's leading regional financial and professional services centre employing more than 250,000 people and is a leader in technology with some of the best energy and biomedical facilities in the world.
Manchester is fast becoming known as a global hub, attracting SMEs to multi-national companies.
There is continuous investment in Manchester with hugely successful regeneration projects taking the world by storm.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CaxtonHall-145000-Manchester. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.