2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodsgate Park, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Detached 'Larkin Built' Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Dual Aspect lounge
- Impressive Modern Fitted Kitchen/breakfast Room
- Integral Garage
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Rear garden
- Off Road Parking For 2/3 Vehicles
- Well Presented Throughout
- Bedrooms With Fitted wardrobes
A spacious and exceptionally well presented two double bedroom, 'Larkin built' detached bungalow. The bungalow is presented in immaculate condition throughout with accommodation in brief comprising; Entrance hall with beautiful engineered oak flooring leading through to the spacious dual aspect lounge/diner with access out to the rear garden and an impressive dual aspect, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The bungalow benefits further from two double bedrooms both fitted wardrobes and one being double aspect. The modern fitted bathroom suite replaced in 2016 comprises; A double walk-in 'Aqualisa' Quartz Digital Shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath and heated towel rail. Additional benefits to include; Gas central heating (boiler replaced 2016), double glazed throughout, integral garage with plumbing for washing machine, power & light. To appreciate this well presented and spacious property in full, your earliest viewing comes highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 option 1.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9773900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.