3 bedroom house for saleBracknell,Berkshire,RG12
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Solar Panels
- Walkable distance to Martins Heron train station
- Extended lounge / dining room
- Forest park area with picturesque Savernake lake
Extended three bedroom house benefitting from lounge/dining room, ensuite to master bedroom, off street parking and a southerly aspect rear garden.
This well presented home is set within a quiet and popular cul de sac on Forest Park. The owner has extended the property to provide an ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom, and on the ground floor a spacious lounge and dining room. The lounge opens up to an enclosed mature south facing garden. Upstairs there are 2 further bedrooms with a family bathroom. In addition there is off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and solar panels. This area of Forest Park lies within easy reach of the A322/M3/M4. It is also close to a local bus route which connects to the newly renovated town centre, the property is in close proximity to both Savernake pond and Swinley Park. Facilities in the area include a community centre, Tesco Express, local takeaway, day nursery and preschool.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2594723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.