2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlebelands Road, Sale
- Extended Victorian mid terrace
- Large dining kitchen
- Highly convenient location
- Gardens to both front & rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious through lounge/diner
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- No onward chain
BOASTING FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO ADD VALUE THIS ATTRACTIVE VICTORIAN TERRACE FEATURES A LARGE GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION WHICH HAS CREATED AN IMPRESSIVE DINING KITCHEN. The property is presented to a good standard throughout and benefits from two well proportioned double bedrooms in addition to a great rear garden. We feel there is potential to easily add value to this already great property with some simple cosmetic updating. Situated in a popular and super convenient location within walking distance to Dane Road Metrolink and only a short drive from the M60 motorway network. Warmed by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway with original ceiling coving, living room which is open to a spacious dining area giving access to a large extended dining kitchen which provides access to the attractive rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms the master spanning the full width of the property. There is also a good sized bathroom fitted with a four piece suite. Externally there is an attractive enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area. Further gardens to the front. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 10'10" x 10'6" (3.30m x 3.20m) -
Dining Room - 13'3" x 11'5" (4.04m x 3.48m) -
Dining Kitchen - 22'9" x 9'10" (6.93m x 3.00m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 14'2" x 10'11" (4.32m x 3.33m) -
Bedroom Two - 13'4" x 8'11" (4.06m x 2.72m) -
Bathroom - 8'7" x 7'5" (2.62m x 2.26m) -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52675572.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27578049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.