1 bedroom apartment for saleDevonshire Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Located on Main High Street
- Patio Garden Area
- Slight Sea View From Front
- Being Sold Chain Free
- First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Buy to Let Opportunity
Property Cafe are delighted to offer to the market for sale, this first floor one double bedroom apartment. Located on the main high street of Bexhill town, and within walking distance to mainline railway station, seafront promenade and local amenities. Internally, the property comprises; entrance door leading to inner hallway with storage cupboard, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and double doors onto patio garden area; fitted kitchen with panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level W/C; lounge with large bay window looking onto main high street and seafront, with fitted kitchenette just off. The property is being sold chain free and is a perfect opportunity for buy to let investors and first time buyers. Internal viewing comes highly recommended, please call our Bexhill office on 01424 224488 to book your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52676307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7810430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.