5 bedroom detached house for salePrenton Gardens, Whiteholme, Thornton-Cleveleys
- FIVE bedrooms - master with en-suite and dressing room
- Large lounge and two further reception areas
- Stunning modern kitchen PLUS separate utility room
- UPVC double glazing; Gas central heating
- Open aspects to the Southerly facing rear
- Double garage and additional parking
QUITE SIMPLY.. A WOW ! Completely re-designed, extended and transformed by the current owners to create a truly unique family home. With FIVE bedrooms, three reception areas - including a lounge measuring 21'1 x 18' - and genuinely too many additional features to even begin listing. Our highest recommendation for viewing - you will not be disappointed. **PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED**
From our Bispham Office, travel inland along Red Bank Road turning left at the roundabout into Devonshire Road. Continue along to the first set of traffic lights, turn right into Warren Drive. Pass over two mini roundabouts, and at the next roundabout turn left into White Carr Lane. Take the first right into Bescot Way, first right again, and finally last left into Prenton Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52677042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS180032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.