2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdward Street, Sale
- Two double bedroom end of terrace
- Dining kitchen open to sun room and utility
- Larger than average enclosed rear garden
- Forming part of a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close to transport links & Sale Moor Village
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
A CHARMING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN END OF TERRACE WHICH FORMS PART OF A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION CLOSE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS AND THE MANY AMENITIES OF SALE MOOR VILLAGE. This spacious property is larger than average and is presented to an excellent standard throughout featuring a sun room and useful separate utility off the open plan kitchen diner. Further benefits include an enclosed rear garden again larger than average for a terrace property in this popular location. Warmed by uPVC double glazing and gas central heating courtesy of a modern combination boiler. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, living room, modern kitchen diner, sun room providing access to the rear garden and a separate utility. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms the second bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe. There is also a bathroom which is fitted with a white suite. Externally there is a larger than average enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Living Room - 14'3" x 10'4" (4.34m x 3.15m) -
Dining Kitchen - 17'0" x 12'6" (5.18m x 3.81m) -
Sun Room - 9'9" x 5'8" (2.97m x 1.73m) -
Utility - 5'6" x 4'9" (1.68m x 1.45m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 14'3" x 10'4" (4.34m x 3.15m) -
Bedroom Two - 9'5" x 9'2" (2.87m x 2.79m) -
Bathroom - 7'7" x 6'3" (2.31m x 1.91m) -
Rear Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52679103.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27578823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.