3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHudswell Grove, Hartburn
- Stunning Bay Fronted Semi-Detached House
- Comprehensively Refurbished & Re-Modelled
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Fabulous Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Cul-De-Sac in the Always Popular Hartburn
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
What a Stunner! This bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached house has been refurbished, remodelled and modernised recently and the end result is a well laid out, superbly presented and spacious family size home in always popular Hartburn surroundings. Comprising briefly; entrance hall, front lounge and a fabulous open plan kitchen/diner. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and bathroom with a superb modern suite and drench shower. Outside, there is a south/westerly facing rear garden, double driveway and single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52679940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO180050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.