3 bedroom terraced house for saleDellside, Harefield, Uxbridge
- Three bedroom home
- No onward chain
- Facing woodland to the front
- Close to a local lake and countryside surroundings
- Close to local shops
- Private road
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Well presented throughout
- Close to Denham Green & Harefield Village
- Private front & rear gardens
Well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced home located on a private road which overlooks woodland to the front offering picturesque views and within a short walk to a local lake and beautiful walks/surroundings. The property is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain and is close to local shops/transport networks with both Harefield Village and Denham Green in close proximity.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, large kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and family shower room. Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, residents parking and private front and rear gardens. Internal viewing recommended.
Dellside is a quiet and sought after location, well known for its abundance of character, local pubs/restaurants and charming countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52679952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.