1 bedroom park home for saleBuckingham Orchard, Chudleigh Knighton, Devon, TQ13 0EW
- 2016 TINGDENE HAYDEN CLASSIC 36X12
- ONE BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME
- SHOWER ROOM
- 10 YEAR PLATINUM SEAL WARRANTY
- GARDENS ALL ROUND AND PARKING BAY
- BEAUTIFUL PARK LOCATION IN DEVON
New on the market is this November 2016 Tingdene Hayden Classic 36x12 home and is situated on an enviable residential park site in Devon. Built by Tingdene, delivered, sited for occupation and registered November 2016. Tingdene Homes are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK of quality bespoke residential park homes. A Potterton gas combi boiler, just 12 month's old, heats the property.
The property also benefits from a wrap-around garden and off road brick paved parking and new fencing. The good-sized plot is mainly laid to chippings and paving slabs with various plants and shrubs surrounding. Access to the rear comprises of a large paved sunny patio chippings and plants.
This is a superb single park home that has a lot to offer with beautiful modern interior design. Double bedroom, wall to wall wardrobe, lovely easy to step in large shower, fitted contemporary kitchen. The open plan kitchen / diner / lounge to maximise on space and enhanced by the vaulted ceilings, lounge door to private patio and a separate entrance door and area to hang coats/jackets.
To arrange a viewing please call 01995 837940 or email email@example.com.
This detached park home is sited on a generous plot in a quiet and peaceful park which is situated in the popular small village of Chudleigh Knighton within easy reach of Chudleigh, Bovey Tracey, Newton Abbot , Dartmoor National Park and the A38. There is a village hall/post office, village shop, hairdressers and a public house. Newton Abbot offers a range of amenities from pharmacies, supermarkets, opticians and independent businesses. There are doctors Surgeries very close by. To the entrance of the park is a bus stop which provides services both from Newton Abbot, Bovey Tracey, Chudleigh, Exeter and other surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.