3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolyoake Mount, Old Road East Gravesend
- LOVELY THREE BEDROOM BAY FRONTED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IDEALLY SITUATED AT HOLYOAKE MOUNT
- DOUBLE ELECTIC GARAGE TO REAR
- GAS SERVICED HEATING WITH SMART METERS
- 20`10 RECEPTION ROOM
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- CHAIN FREE1
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES SALES & LETTINGS 01474 357979
Price: £300,000 - £325,000
Step inside this lovely 1930`s bay fronted semi - detached family home ideally situated East of Gravesend town centre. Set nestled among trees along a private pathway, this property although in need of modernisation is has been extended at the rear from the original layout to form two spacious reception rooms, kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a double electric garage with rear access and a low maintenance garden. Holyoake Mount is situated along Old Road East, within walking distance to Gravesend town centre and close to Echo Square shops and amenities, whilst also within walking distance to several Grammar schools, secondary schools and junior/infant schools. Offered to the market chain free, Please call William Charles on 01474 357979 to view.
Porch: Storm porch, brick with tiled entrance leading to double glazed entrance.
Hallway: 14`1 x 5`11 narrowing. Under stairs cupboard, doors leading to all downstairs rooms and stairs to first floor.
Reception One: 15`3 x 11`11 Bay fronted, chimney breast, radiator.
Reception Two: 20`10 x 10`10 patio doors to garden, TV point.
Kitchen: 18`10 x 6`11 Range of wall and base units, Double glazed door to garden,
Stairs and landing to first floor, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, loft access.
Master Bedroom:15`3 x 9`7 Double glazed bay fronted window to front, fitted wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12`4 x 10`1 Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7`10 x 7`4 Double glazed window to front, carpet and radiator.
Bathroom: Spacious bathroom with obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, shower over bath, vanity sink unit, low level W.C, airing cupboard.
To the front is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees with path to front and side access.
To the rear is mainly paved with access to double garage and side access.
Early viewing is strongly advised. Please call William Charles Sales & Lettings today on 01474 357979 to view.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52681254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.