4 bedroom detached house for saleMaynard Grove, Wynyard, Billingham
- PLEASANT CORNER POSTION WITHIN WYNYARD WOODS
- GEORGIAN STYLE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- THREE RECEPTIONS ROOMS AND BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN-SUITE
- GATED ENTRANCE, AMPLE PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SECOND EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM 2 & 3
Quietly positioned within the Wynyard Woods area of the Village 39 Maynard Grove provides a well proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home. Occupying a corner plot with gated entrance, ample parking and double garage, the Georgian styled home provides versatile accommodation. From the entrance hallway which is laid to solid Cherry wood flooring there is a reception room to either side, whilst to the rear there is a open plan, light and specious breakfasting kitchen fitted with a range of modern cream units and built in appliances, this in turn gives access to a dining room and utility room. Both the breakfasting kitchen and dining room advantage from double doors opening out on the paved patio area to the rear, perfect for entertaining. To the first floor the sense of space continues, a gallery landing gives access to the master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, bedroom 2 & 3 featuring a Jack 'n' Jill en-suite, whilst bedroom 4 is serviced by the family bathroom.
Externally there are lawned gardens to the front and rear, the rear in particular is very pleasant, enclosed with planted boarders and enjoys afternoon sun.
Location - Firmly established as one of the North East’s most exclusive addresses, Wynyard offers all the attributes of rural life with the benefit of easy access to urban centres. Set in attractive countryside, it offers tranquillity and a real getaway within a thriving, private community. At the heart of Wynyard is a traditional village centre with a pub, restaurant, store and scenic duck pond all surrounded by mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Miles of walking trails and bridleways can be found around the village, together with championship golf courses make it the perfect location for enjoying the outdoors. The breathtaking North York Moors and Cleveland Hills are just a short drive away and easy access is provided by the A19 to the region’s urban centres including Middlesbrough, Durham and Sunderland.
Agents Notes - • Fully Double Glazed
• Gas Fired Central heating via radiators
• EER C77
• Council tax band G
The property is subject to a community charge of £420.00 inc VAT per annum to cover the cost of security services and the maintenance of public open spaces and woodland fringes
Viewings - Via Fine and Country, Wynyard.
01740 645 444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52681350.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27579268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.