2 bedroom park home for saleNr Truro
- ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM EN-SUITE
- FURTHER FITTED BEDROOM
- LAWNED GARDENS WITH PATIO
- ADJOINING PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
This is an exclusive development comprising a small number of luxury holiday park homes each with parking space, on a newly developed site about 3 miles from Truro and with the site being in a country position and being within easy reach of Falmouth.
Of insulated wood frame construction with pvc clad walls and tiled roof, this new double glazed and centrally heated property comprises the following Accommodation:
Entrance Hall: 7'9" x 4'9"
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room: 19' x 17'
Kitchen: 9'6" x 7'3"
Utility Room: 7'9" x 5'
Inner Hall: 8'9" x 3'9"
Bedroom 1: 10' x 9'9"
Shower Room En-Suite: 5'6" x 5'
Walk-In Wardrobe: 5'6" x 4'
Bedroom 2: 11'3" x 9'3"
Bathroom: 7'6" x 5'3"
The Park Home: 42' x 20'
Pathfinder Lighthouse model
Gas-Fired Central Heating System
Water by Meter
Site Rent of £230 payable to the site owners
Council Tax not-payable
This site is for holiday use only and is open for 12 months of the year - the owner of the property must be registered for Council Tax at another address.
The property is offered with a 99 year lease to remain on the site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7140C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald I Weekes FRICS, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.