3 bedroom property for saleLinks Road, Knott End, FY6 0DF
- Three Bed Semi Det Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Extensive Rear Garden
- No Chain Delay, EPC Rating TBC
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of the Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Three bedrooms two with en-suites and a family bathroom . The property benefits gas central heating and double glazing. The property has an extensive rear garden and a large patio area. The front garden area is low maintenance and has a driveway providing off road parking. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn right onto Hackensall Road then first right onto Quail Holme Road then first left onto Holmefield Road and next left onto Links Road, the property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed windows to the front, UPVC double glazed entrance door, single glazed door;
Lounge: Approx sizes 16'0'' x 13'0'' UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with inset coal effect electric fire, TV point, coved ceiling, telephone point, two radiators, arch to;
Dining Room: Approx sizes 8'3'' x 9'5'' (4.88 x 3.96m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, door to;
Kitchen: Approx sizes 15'9'' x 8'1'' (4.80 x 2.46m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric cooker point, extractor hood, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, cupboard housing the gas fired combi boiler, splash back tiling, artex wall and ceiling, breakfast bar, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, door to;
Conservatory: Approx sizes 9'8'' x 7'6'' (2.95 x 2.29m) UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
Inner Hall: Loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 29'6'' ( Longest) x 12'6'' (Shortest) x 10'9'' (Widest) x 5'6' Including the en-suite.' (8.99 x 3.81 x 3.28 x 1.69m) Large extended bedroom, UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear, ceiling spot lights, wall light points, telephone point, coved ceiling, two radiators.
En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, step in corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC,tiled walls, artex ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 10.0'' x 12'1'' (3.05 x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, inset double wardrobe and dressing table, coved ceiling, radiator, door to;
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 15'0'' (Longest ) x 10'4'' (Shortest) x 11'9'' (Widest) x 5'0''( Narrowest) 4.57 x 3.15 x 3.58 x 1.52m. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, Artex ceiling, ceiling spot lamp, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
En-Suite: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceiling spot lamp, artex ceiling.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, panel bath with telephone shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, low flush WC, tiled walls, artex ceiling, radiator.
External: Shale front garden area, tarmac drive, gated access to the rear, double gated vehicle access to the rear garden which is very extensive with a lawn area, flower and shrub displays, garden pond, green house, garden room, not over looked and a large patio area.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.