1 bedroom flat for saleMeridian Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8
- Grade II Listed townhouse
- Delightful courtyard Apartment with own entrance
- One double bedroom
- Large well proportioned sitting room
- Private off street parking space
- Management Fee £50 pcm
- Lease 999 years from 25th March 1992
- Ownership of storage vaults to be confirmed
- Management Company run internally
A lovely garden flat, in a Clifton location, benefitting from a sunny courtyard and a private off street car parking space. This large one double bedroom apartment is in an excellent location within walking distance of Clifton village, Clifton Triangle and Whiteladies Road. The well planned accommodation which benefits from its own private entrance, consists of a spacious living room, contemporary galley kitchen, modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, with the double bedroom to the rear. This super property is being sold with no onward chain, and viewing is highly recommended. Council Tax band: C, EPC Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52684113.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9700557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Concept, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.