4 bedroom detached house for saleThe McLellan, Elm Walk, Portishead
- Four Bedrooms
- Ideally Located Near Portishead High Street
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Bi-Fold Doors Open To A Generous Garden
- Spacious Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Excellent Commuter Access
- Beautifully Designed Bathroom
- Exclusive New Build Development
- Builders' Warranty
Set in a peaceful corner of Portishead lies Battens Orchard, a charming development of 14 detached homes. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, Battens Orchard offers a characterful blend of three and four bedroom family homes; giving you the opportunity to live close to all that Portishead has to offer, whilst being tucked away from the town centre hustle and bustle.
Battens Orchard has been created using Roman tiled roof tiles, cedar cladding and ornamental brickwork, sympathetically blending with leafy setting while retaining a modern look and feel. A home at Battens Orchard also brings you space to enjoy outside too. Sweeping bi-fold doors open to a generous garden at the rear. While a spacious garage and adjoining driveway offer welcome storage and ample parking.
All homes are designed for today's modern lifestyle, making them ideal for a growing family or couples looking for a home with plenty of space to entertain. The interior décor reflects the exterior and combines both traditional and contemporary features, from the shaker-style kitchens complete with NEFF appliances to sleek bathrooms. Every detail of Battens Orchard has been considered, making it a far cry from today's homogeneous housing estates.
The property is located within a five minute drive of the many shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants and facilities of Portishead High Street, including a Waitrose on the marina. The town also offers a large number of out door activities both water based, with the Sailing Club and Portishead Marina, and outdoor pursuits such as the open air lido and parks within North Somerset.
M5 (J19) 5 miles, M4 (J20) 14 miles, Bristol Parkway 17 miles, Bristol Temple Meads 14.5 miles, Bristol Airport 15 miles (distances approximate)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52689057.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27580592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodman & Lilley, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.