3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarthingale Way, Hemlington
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Easy Access to A174/A19 & A66
- Driveway Parking
- Spacious Landscaped Rear Garden
- Modern Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached house offering accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, living room with under stairs cupboard and an open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally the property is located in a cul-de-sac position and benefits from driveway parking and a fantastic private and spacious landscaped garden with patio area, timber shed, large water feature and an array of planted borders. Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52690542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.