3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnsworth Avenue, Tyldesley, Manchester
- Three bedroom Semi- detached property
- Close to local amenities such as Tyldesley Town Centre
- Good commuter links such as the East Lancs Road
- Close walk to the new guided bus route into Manchester
- Modern fitted kitchen and separate dining/second reception room
- Conservatory with French doors to the rear
- Open aspect views to rear
- Well presented throughout
- Off- road parking/Driveway
- Viewings recommended
STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to have received the instructions to market for sale this well presented THREE BEDROOMED, SEMI- DETACHED property situated in a SOUGHT- AFTER area of Tyldesley. The property is conveniently placed CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, shops and schools and good commuter links with THE NEW GUIDED BUS ROUTE INTO MANCHESTER. The property comprises on the ground floor in brief of Entrance vestibule, Dining/ Second reception room, modern fitted kitchen, Lounge and Conservatory with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden beneath the conservatory is a study. To the first floor there is landing providing access to THREE BEDROOMS and a THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE. Outside, to the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with raised decking, a summerhouse and established plants and shrubs with OPEN ASPECT VIEWS and a storage room under the conservatory. To the front of the property is a paved garden with a driveway providing access for OFF-ROAD PARKING.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE UPVC door to front, Wood effect laminate flooring, Storage cupboard, Ceiling light.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM 13' 02" x 7' 08" (4.01m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Wood effect laminate flooring, Alarm panel, Ceiling light, Radiator, Electric sockets.
LOUNGE 18' 00" x 16' 01" (5.49m x 4.9m) UPVC sliding door to conservatory, Wood flooring, Understairs storage cupboard, TV point, Coved ceiling,
2x Ceiling lights, Radiators, Electric sockets, UPVC double glazed doors to garden
CONSERVATORY 13' 02" x 8' 05" (4.01m x 2.57m) UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, Wood flooring, Storage heater, Ceiling light and fan, Electric sockets.
KITCHEN 11' 02" x 9' 11" (3.4m x 3.02m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Part- tiled walls, Wood effect laminate flooring, A range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops, Breakfast bar area, Stainless- steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, Wall mounted 'ldeal' boiler, Large gas cooking point with extractor hood, Washing machine point, Dishwasher point, Electric sockets.
LANDING Carpet, Loft access, Ceiling light.
BEDROOM 1 13' 00" x 9' 06" (3.96m x 2.9m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Wooden laminate flooring, Fitted wardrobes, Ceiling light and fan, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 2 9' 11" x 8' 04" (3.02m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, Wooden laminate flooring, Ceiling light and fan, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 3 8' 11" x 8' 00" (2.72m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Wood laminate flooring, Ceiling light and fan, Radiator, Electric sockets.
BATHROOM 9' 07" x 5' 04" (2.92m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed window to front, Fully- tiled walls, Wooden effect laminate flooring, Three piece family bathroom suite comprising of a W/C, sink with pedestal and bath with an overhead shower, Airing cupboard, Ceiling lights, Chrome towel radiator.
STUDY UPVC double glazed French door to garden. Wood effect laminate flooring.
GARDEN Outside, to the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with raised decking, a summerhouse and established plants, shrubs and trees and OPEN ASPECT VIEWS. To the front of the property is a paved garden with a driveway providing access to OFF- ROAD PARKING.
OTHER INFORMATION * Viewings - Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on 01942 675216
* Valuation - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
* Services - The services to the property (i.e. gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows. All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes.
* Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
* Mortgage Arrangements - Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self-employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52690827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102979002273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stringfellows Estate Agents, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.