2 bedroom flat for saleSt John's Hill, Battersea, London, SW11
- Beautifully presented period split level apartment
- Brand new conversion in immaculate condition
- Double bedroom
- Second bedroom/ study
- Built in appliances and wooden flooring
- Spacious open-plan entertaining and living space
- Private courtyard garden
- Accommodation extending to 649 sq ft
- On the doorstep of the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill
- A short walk from Clapham Junction mainline station
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this brand new fully renovated split level period conversion with two bedrooms and private outside space. The property is a stone’s throw away from Clapham Junction mainline station.
Arranged over the ground floor and lower ground floor the accommodation extends to 649 sq.ft. and is finished to a high standard throughout. On the ground floor there is an open-plan lounge kitchen area, with fitted appliances and floor to ceiling windows providing natural light throughout, and doors leading to a private courtyard garden. A double bedroom can be found to the rear of the property with a further study/bedroom and bathroom located on the lower ground floor.
Situated moments away from all of the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill and a short walk from Northcote Road, it also boasts excellent transport links from Clapham Junction mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52694514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.