3 bedroom bungalow for saleGlenn Crescent, Marton
- Sought After Location
- McInnes Detached Bungalow
- Extended to Offer Spacious Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Smart Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room
- Large UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Generous Plot with a Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Attached Garage
- Entrance Porch
- First Floor Hobby Room/Bedroom
A spacious and well planned two/three bedroom detached bungalow located within this sought after area of Marton and built by McInnes. The property has been extended over the years and now offers accommodation that comprises; entrance porch, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom, living room, large UPVC double glazed conservatory, dining room, fitted kitchen with utility room and separate WC. The first floor accommodates an additional bedroom/hobby room. Externally, to the front elevation there is a garden with ease of maintenance and a driveway that gives access to an attached garage with internal courtesy door. To the rear is beautiful but easy to maintain private rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52695066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.