2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Causeway, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18
Offers in Excess of
- Well Presented throughout
- Fitted shutters throughout
- Close to Major Transport Links
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Garden
- Character Features
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
This two bedroom Victorian semi-detached home is offered to the market in excellent condition throughout, offering some wonderful character features. The property benefits from a downstairs bay fronted lounge, dining room that leads on to a kitchen with utility space and bathroom. Upstairs plays host to two double bedrooms and shower room, which could easily be converted in to a third bedroom. Externally the property offers a stunning mature rear garden, patio area and landscaped front garden. Viewings are highly recommended!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN160506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.