2 bedroom apartment for saleBrookbridge Court, Derby
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Impressive Entrance Hallway
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Secure Off Road Parking
- City Centre Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing Advised
A spacious and superbly presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of an award winning mill conversion located within walking distance of Derby City centre. The accommodation must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A spacious and superbly presented ground floor apartment forming part of an award winning mill conversion located within walking distance of Derby City centre. The accommodation must be viewed to be fully appreciated and in brief comprises of a large entrance hallway, accessed via secure communal areas with original feature pillars and giving access into a well-appointed living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found secure off road parking accessed via electric gates.
Accessed via secure communal areas. An impressive entrance hallway with radiator, wooden flooring, feature cast iron pillars and open access into living area.
Living/kitchen Area 21' 3" x 12' 4" ( 6.48m x 3.76m )
Having three windows to the side elevation with secondary glazing, exposed feature pipework and iron work, TV point, storage cupboard, wooden flooring and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, matching granite up-stands, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and a wine rack.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 11' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.58m )
Having two windows with secondary glazing, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Having two windows with secondary glazing, TV point and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and window with secondary glazing..
Can be found allocated off road parking space:- accessed via electric gates.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52695864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.