2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Road, St Anne's, Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 2HZ
- Superb Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Entrance Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS - DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN ST ANNE'S *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Anne's. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor entertainment with driveway parking for up to two vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.