5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldsmid Road, Tonbridge, TN9
- 5 bedroom family home
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to station and town center
- Main bedroom with ensuite and dressing area
- Solid wood kitchen and granite worktops
- Well located for desirable schools
- Separate home office
- Top quality modernisation throughout
- West-facing garden
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought-after and convenient location of Tonbridge.
Built c.1903, this beautifully presented home needs to be viewed internally in order to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation and top-quality finish. Modernised with great care and attention to detail, this home comprises: living room with wood burner, stunning kitchen and family room with solid wood floors, granite worktops and high-spec kitchen appliances, separate utility room and a ground floor shower room with w/c.
To the first floor, there is a master bedroom suite with ample fitted wardrobes and ensuite facilities, a guest bedroom with ensuite, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Book a viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52698588.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8q-j8be. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.