3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesthorne Avenue London SE9
- 1930's Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Potential To Extend
- Original Beams Throughout
- Close To Transport Links
- Reduced Stamp Duty
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Located on a corner plot with parking and a garage to the rear is this 1930’s three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property provides the perfect opportunity to really put your own stamp on it and is ideally located to both the A2 and A20.
The current owners have lived in the property for 50 years and are looking for someone to turn it into their own family home.
Accommodation comprises of living room to the front of the property with bay window, a great size kitchen/ breakfast room and garden with garage at the rear. The first floor includes three bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath. The property is situated on a corner plot with plenty of room to the side and back for extending (STTP).
Further benefits to the property include original beams in the living room and kitchen, double glazing throughout, new boiler, an insulated loft and a great alarm system throughout including a panic alarm by the front door.
There are a variety of local Primary and Secondary schools in the area including the Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Harris Academy. The property is located close to local amenities and situated near both Eltham Station (0.6miles) and Kidbrooke Station (0.7miles) with fast links into Central London.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.