3 bedroom maisonette for saleBroad Street,Builth Wells, Powys,LD2
- Three double bedroom accommodation
- Excellent cellar rooms currently utilised for storage
- 12 x 9 ft reception on ground floor
- 11 ft square kitchen
- Town centre position
- Family bathroom
- Open planned sitting room and dining room
- Gas central heating
- Current EPC rating - F
- Private entrance hallway
A generously proportioned three bedroom maisonette located in a town centre position with excellent cellar and three storeys of accommodation
This generously proportioned three bedroom maisonette apartment is positioned in a town centre location in the market town of Builth Wells. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, giving access into the 12 x 9 ft reception room on the ground floor. From here there is access down into the excellent cellar rooms, and access to the first floor. This floor enjoys a 24 x 10 ft open plan living / dining room, a utility room measuring 9 x 5 ft and the kitchen which measures 11 ft square. On the second floor, there are three double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1734310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.