4 bedroom detached house for saleLangham,Holt
- An Exceptional Grade II Listed Georgian Hall Which Has Been Extended And Renovated
- The Hall Faces South Over Its Gardens Which Extend To 1.5 Acres and Include Beautiful Views
- Four Bedrooms which include a Superb Master Bedroom Suite With A Spacious Walk In Dressing Room
- Two Additional Bathrooms / Shower Rooms
- Three Formal Reception Rooms ; Two Additional Receptions; Cinema Room, Orangery And Studio
- Stunning Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen With Granite Worktops And Separate Commercial Utility Room
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings can be found throughout; Original Character has been retained
- The Accommodation Extends To 6524sq.ft
This stunning Grade II listed Hall is a family home magnificent; exquisitely restored, the original period features are outstanding - this is a real gem on the exclusive north Norfolk coast that will take some beating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52705047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587003424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.