2 bedroom lodge for saleShow Ground, Willowgrove Park, Preesall, Lancashire
- Gas combi central heating system
- Feature fire surround with TV points and twin HDMI connections
- Integrated dishwasher & washer dryer
- Foldout bed to lounge seating
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Exterior Skirting & Decking
Two Bed Delta Superior (40x14) The Superior features a double sliding patio door within a full glass front gives you direct access to your own deck. The living room is wonderfully inviting, with comfortable seating incorporating a fold out occasional bed and coordinated scatter cushions. The bedrooms, include plush headboards and co-ordinated curtains. The modern stylish kitchen has high gloss doors with led plinth lights and under unit lighting with many integrated appliances and an merican style fridge freezer.The Superior has a light and spacious bathroom with a shower above the bath plus a second shower room featuring a large shower enclosure; both include mirrored cabinets and dual flush toilets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Show-Ground-1844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.