2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Catfield, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- High Standard Of Finish
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Easy Access To Village Facilities
William H Brown are pleased to offer this detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Catfield. The accommodation comprises of a sitting room, kitchen/diner, garden room, two bedrooms with an en suite shower room to the master, the property is finished to a very high standard throughout!
With a double glazed door and a double glazed window the front aspect.
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 17' 4" ( 3.81m x 5.28m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 6" x 14' 5" ( 3.20m x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven hob with cooker hood, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed doors opening onto the garden. With triple aspect double glazed windows to the front and sides.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Part tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. With an extractor fan. radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.00m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and carpet flooring.
Part tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps. With an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front there is a lawned garden leading to the driveway and garage. There is a low maintenance rear garden with both paved and shingled areas.
With power, light and up and over doors. Door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52707060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.